BLOOMS COLLEGE is a private owned fully boarding, co-educational Secondary school. It runs the Nigerian/British curriculum. It is designed to be one of the most prestigious international schools in Nigeria. We run both junior and senior secondary programmes as specified in the Nigerian National Policy on education.
POSITION: SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited educational institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in 2 different secondary schools as principal.
- Post graduate degree in relevant field will also be an advantage.
- Certificate in educational Leadership, or administration and supervision will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years administrative experience is also required.
- Minimum of 50 years in age.
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduation from university.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com within one week of this publication (27 April, 2021).